Follow me on Twitter
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
- A different Palestinian perspective on Israel, BDS, and human rights
- Sukkot 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- Shabbat Shalom
- Israel coordinates with Russia on Syria as Obama abandons the region
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 21 October 2012
Israeli Navy soldiers yesterday boarded the one-boat “flotilla” trying to break the blockade of Gaza and bring humanitarian aid to the area, and found- to no one’s surprise – no aid for Gaza. Israeli Navy soldiers seized control of the … Continue reading
A huge car bomb in Beirut on Friday killed 8 people, amongst them the apparent target, Wissam al-Hassan the head of police intelligence: BEIRUT — At least eight people were killed and 78 injured in a massive blast in east Beirut … Continue reading