Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Chag Same’ach – Shvi’i shel Pesach, the 7th day of Passover
- Guest Post: If It’s darkest just before the dawn, why is it so light out there?
- Chag Kasher Vesame’ach – Happy Pesach!
- Good News Thursday – pre-Pesach edition
- Terror returns to Jerusalem: 21 hurt in bus bombing
- The loss of Jewish rights on the Temple Mount – cause and effect
- Good News Friday – Shabbat Hagadol edition
- Speaking truth to power: Hillel Neuer at the UNHRC; a Saudi TV host criticises Islam
- The occupation that isn’t
- Why is this man sitting in the Knesset?
Brian Goldfarb on Chag Same’ach – Sh… Brian Goldfarb on Chag Same’ach – Sh… anneinpt on Chag Same’ach – Sh… Reality on Guest Post: If It’s darkest ju… Brian Goldfarb on Chag Same’ach – Sh… Brian Goldfarb on Guest Post: If It’s darkest ju… Brian Goldfarb on Chag Same’ach – Sh… anneinpt on Guest Post: If It’s darkest ju… anneinpt on Guest Post: If It’s darkest ju… Henry on Guest Post: If It’s darkest ju… Brian Goldfarb on Guest Post: If It’s darkest ju… Brian Goldfarb on Terror returns to Jerusalem: 2… Brian Goldfarb on Chag Kasher Vesame’ach… edithlevyphotography on Chag Kasher Vesame’ach… anneinpt on Chag Kasher Vesame’ach…
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 29 October 2012
At the very end of my post about last week’s rocket barrage on the south I made a sarcastic passing reference to the fact that the foreign media completely ignored the terrorists’ attack on Israeli territory while concentrating on an … Continue reading
Just in case you thought that things had quietened down after the last barrage, you would be sadly mistaken. As usual, it all began when Israel hit back first. Early on Sunday, Palestinian terrorists fired two Grad rockets at Beer … Continue reading