Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Good News Friday
- The perverse anti-Israel reflex of the international media indicates deep moral rot
- Border Policewoman killed, another injured, in a multi-faceted terrorist attack in Jerusalem
- Ban Ki Moon and the New York Times pile on against Israel
- Countering the next “peace” onslaught
- Guest Post: Western Islamophobia: Who Are We Kidding?
- Good News Friday – new baby edition
- International Holocaust Memorial Day: time to bash Israel again
resistance heroesterrorists murder another defenceless Israeli woman
- Tu Bishvat Higia!
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 29 October 2012
At the very end of my post about last week’s rocket barrage on the south I made a sarcastic passing reference to the fact that the foreign media completely ignored the terrorists’ attack on Israeli territory while concentrating on an … Continue reading
Just in case you thought that things had quietened down after the last barrage, you would be sadly mistaken. As usual, it all began when Israel hit back first. Early on Sunday, Palestinian terrorists fired two Grad rockets at Beer … Continue reading