Follow me on Twitter
- A rolling wave of terror – and it doesn’t stop. 3 Israelis killed today
- Reacting to the terror wave: action or inaction?
- Good News Friday
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 15 November 2012
I was living in hope and praying that there would be no Israeli casualties in Operation Amud Annan but sadly this was not to be. And events overtook me before I managed to publish this post. The death toll in … Continue reading
And not a moment too soon. After weeks of intensifying rocket fire by Palestinian terrorists from Gaza against Israel’s southern communities, and after the enormous barrages of the last few days, Israel’s government finally said “Enough” and launched Operation Pillar … Continue reading