Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Not quite Good News Friday
- 13 year old Israeli girl murdered in her bed by Palestinian terrorist
- Another look at the Israel-Turkey reconciliation deal
- Muslims riot, attack Jews on Temple Mount; police throw out the Jews
- Israel and Turkey restore relations – peace in our time?
- Mahmoud Abbas water-libels Israel, lies as he retracts, and the EU applauds him
- Good News Friday
- Brexit Indeed! They’re out!
- Brexit – is it good for the Jews or bad?
- Combatting BDS – Should we fight it or ignore it?
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 25 November 2012
The day after garnering international prestige through brokering a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas, President Mohammed Morsi of Egypt undid his reputation by granting himself far-reaching powers, essentially making himself the new dictator of Egypt. In other words, a Pharaoh. … Continue reading
When considering Operation Pillar of Cloud, and the Israel-Gaza crisis in general, it is helpful to consider “how did we get from there to here?”. To me it seems obvious that the “original sin” was the withdrawal (aka “Disengagement” or … Continue reading