Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Good News Friday
- Brexit Indeed! They’re out!
- Brexit – is it good for the Jews or bad?
- Combatting BDS – Should we fight it or ignore it?
- Slandering Israel – who cares about the inconvenient truth?
- The truth about the Palestinian narrative
- Good News Friday
- Ken Livingstone unapologetic at Parliamentary hearing on antisemitism
- UN denies accreditation to press freedom NGO – for all the wrong reasons
- From Tel Aviv to Orlando – head in the sand syndrome
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 6 December 2012
It’s time for some light relief, so I hereby present you with a round-up of some of the madness affecting our region, starting with the crazy carousel called Israeli pre-election politics. After Ehud Barak announced he was quitting politics, and … Continue reading
In my previous post I mentioned the anti-Morsi demonstrations that were taking place in Egypt in protest at President Morsi’s sweepting appropriation of powers for himself. The protests were violent enough to cause Morsi to flee his presidential palace overnight. … Continue reading