Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Israel and Turkey restore relations – peace in our time?
- Mahmoud Abbas water-libels Israel, lies as he retracts, and the EU applauds him
- Good News Friday
- Brexit Indeed! They’re out!
- Brexit – is it good for the Jews or bad?
- Combatting BDS – Should we fight it or ignore it?
- Slandering Israel – who cares about the inconvenient truth?
- The truth about the Palestinian narrative
- Good News Friday
- Ken Livingstone unapologetic at Parliamentary hearing on antisemitism
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 4 January 2013
Here is the latest installment in my Good News Friday series. My first item comes from my old homeland, England, where the Queen awarded an OBE to British-Israeli Professor Penelope Ur, for her work in promoting the English language: Prof. … Continue reading
Following the furore over the possible nomination of Charles Hagel as US Secretary of Defence, Gil Troy in his Jerusalem Post blog writes that Israel was sandbagged in a political mugging over the nomination of Hagel: (Emphases are mine.) During … Continue reading