Follow me on Twitter
- Obama Advisers warn against the Iran deal which will leave it a nuclear threshold state
- Flotilla fools’ follies fizzle and flop
- ISIS terror wave hits 3 continents. When will the world wake up?
- Good News Friday
- BDS fails of the month
- Michael Oren’s bombshell: US-Israel alliance in tatters due to problematic Obama relationship
- The UNHRC publishes its Schabas Charade
- Will Israel help the Syrian Druze?
- Terror strikes again
- Did we spy or didn’t we?
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 31 January 2013
The Israeli Air Force has been starring in the news over the last couple of days with their successful attack on a Syrian “military center”, (which was more likely a missiles convoy to Hezbollah or a chemical weapons depot) and … Continue reading
What was this military center that the Israeli Air Force apparently bombed last night? Was it connected to Syria’s huge chemical weapons stores? Probably. Israeli warplanes attacked a military research center in Damascus province at dawn on Wednesday, Syria’s military … Continue reading