Follow me on Twitter
Contact me:anneinpt at gmail dot com (replace at with @ and dot with .)
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Good News Friday
- Great news! US to withdraw from UNESCO, Israel to follow suit
- Simchat Torah 5778 – Chag Same’ach!
- Good News Friday – Shabbat Chol Hamo’ed edition
- Sukkot 5778 – Chag Same’ach!
- Hypocrisy: A state for the Palestinians but not for the Kurds or Catalonia
- Yom Kippur 5778 – Gmar Hatima Tova!
- An epic moment at the UN as former Hamas member speaks up for Israel
- The Nasty Party: Labour doubles down on antisemitism
- Three murdered in Palestinian terror attack in Har Adar
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-Israel bias anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNESCO US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 15 March 2017
The UN Human Rights Wrongs Council isn’t exactly back to its old tricks again. It never left them in the first place! Hillel Neuer of UN Watch gives us a brief outline of the character of this nefarious organization, and … Continue reading
While we were out celebrating Purim, a different kind of “nahafoch hu” – a topsy turvy event – was occurring in Holland. It all started when Turkish President, in his bid to turn himself into a modern-day Sultan, has been … Continue reading