Follow me on Twitter
Contact me:anneinpt at gmail dot com (replace at with @ and dot with .)
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Trump decertifies the Iran deal
- Good News Friday
- Great news! US to withdraw from UNESCO, Israel to follow suit
- Simchat Torah 5778 – Chag Same’ach!
- Good News Friday – Shabbat Chol Hamo’ed edition
- Sukkot 5778 – Chag Same’ach!
- Hypocrisy: A state for the Palestinians but not for the Kurds or Catalonia
- Yom Kippur 5778 – Gmar Hatima Tova!
- An epic moment at the UN as former Hamas member speaks up for Israel
- The Nasty Party: Labour doubles down on antisemitism
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-Israel bias anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNESCO US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: al Shabaab
The terrorist attack and ensuing siege and hostage taking at the upscale Westgate Mall in Nairobi, Kenya, has been ongoing for several days, but Kenyan authorities announced today that all the hostages have been freed, although gunfire was still heard … Continue reading
In a little-noticed item in today’s Telegraph we read that Israel is increasing its support for Kenya (was there previous support in place that could be “increased”?) in fighting the Islamist Al Shabaab terrorists infiltrating from Somalia. This in turn … Continue reading