Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- 13 year old Israeli girl murdered in her bed by Palestinian terrorist
- Another look at the Israel-Turkey reconciliation deal
- Muslims riot, attack Jews on Temple Mount; police throw out the Jews
- Israel and Turkey restore relations – peace in our time?
- Mahmoud Abbas water-libels Israel, lies as he retracts, and the EU applauds him
- Good News Friday
- Brexit Indeed! They’re out!
- Brexit – is it good for the Jews or bad?
- Combatting BDS – Should we fight it or ignore it?
- Slandering Israel – who cares about the inconvenient truth?
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Arab League
We have become so used to the blatant anti-Israel bias at the United Nations that we hardly bat an eyelid any more when yet another anti-Israel resolution is passed, whether overtly critical of Israel or whether disguised as “pro-Palestinian”. Yet … Continue reading
If you thought the Arab states and/or the UN and/or Russia/China are condemning the ongoing murder in Syria you would be wrong. China is calling on Israel to stop its Gaza raids. Turkey has condemned Israel’s self-defensive actions against terrorists … Continue reading
The violence in Syria has reached such heights, with so many protestors having been killed – the UN puts the number as at least 5,000 – that the Arab League is threatening to take Syria to the UN. The Arab … Continue reading
In a historic move, the Arab League suspended Syria from the organization because of its massive repression of human rights and its blatant crackdown on its own civilian uprising. The Arab League called on the Syrian army to stop the … Continue reading