Follow me on Twitter
- A rolling wave of terror – and it doesn’t stop. 3 Israelis killed today
- Reacting to the terror wave: action or inaction?
- Good News Friday
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Arab League
We have become so used to the blatant anti-Israel bias at the United Nations that we hardly bat an eyelid any more when yet another anti-Israel resolution is passed, whether overtly critical of Israel or whether disguised as “pro-Palestinian”. Yet … Continue reading
If you thought the Arab states and/or the UN and/or Russia/China are condemning the ongoing murder in Syria you would be wrong. China is calling on Israel to stop its Gaza raids. Turkey has condemned Israel’s self-defensive actions against terrorists … Continue reading
The violence in Syria has reached such heights, with so many protestors having been killed – the UN puts the number as at least 5,000 – that the Arab League is threatening to take Syria to the UN. The Arab … Continue reading
In a historic move, the Arab League suspended Syria from the organization because of its massive repression of human rights and its blatant crackdown on its own civilian uprising. The Arab League called on the Syrian army to stop the … Continue reading