Follow me on Twitter
- Reacting to the terror wave: action or inaction?
- Good News Friday
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Arabs
We thought things couldn’t get worse after the murder of Naama and Rabbi Eitam Henkin Hy”d on Thursday. We were wrong. This Shabbat has seen another wave of Arab terrorism, including the shooting of children sleeping in sukkahs around Israel, … Continue reading
Rosh Hashana begins on Sunday night and there is not much time left for posting. The news is almost unrelentingly bad and I really don’t feel like posting anything more about Iran, BDS, anti-Israel activity, anti-Semitism, the delegitimization of Israel, … Continue reading
Purim has begun tonight here in Israel (Purim post coming up later), and in a similar manner to the upside-down “Venahafoch Hu” character of the day, reactions to Netanyahu’s speech to Congress were precisely the opposite of what one would … Continue reading
Despite American denials to the contrary (as I wrote last week), the US is indeed keeping Israel out of the loop on its talks with Iran – although the confirmation came via the EU, as Honest Reporting reports: 3. European … Continue reading