Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Muslims riot, attack Jews on Temple Mount; police throw out the Jews
- Israel and Turkey restore relations – peace in our time?
- Mahmoud Abbas water-libels Israel, lies as he retracts, and the EU applauds him
- Good News Friday
- Brexit Indeed! They’re out!
- Brexit – is it good for the Jews or bad?
- Combatting BDS – Should we fight it or ignore it?
- Slandering Israel – who cares about the inconvenient truth?
- The truth about the Palestinian narrative
- Good News Friday
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: bias
There has been so much talk in the Israeli and international press about the exclusion of women in Israel, haredi sectarianism, attacks on the Supreme Court and right-wing violence that you would imagine to yourself that Israel’s streets are burning, … Continue reading
I was going to entitle this post “the international media make me sick”, but I decided to be a bit more specific. You can take the opening sentence as a sub-heading. Since Thursday’s multiple terrorist attacks near Eilat which killed … Continue reading
A minor article in the Guardian caught my eye today and almost made me laugh for its faux naivete. Yet despite its minimal size, the article is extremely illuminating as to how bias against Israel works in the international media. … Continue reading