Follow me on Twitter
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
- A different Palestinian perspective on Israel, BDS, and human rights
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Burak Bekdil
An excellent hard-hitting article by Hurriyet’s Burak Bekdil sarcastically asks “How long does it take to identify dictators?” of Turkey’s leadership and media, a question I’m sure all of us have asked not only of Turkey but of the entire … Continue reading
Continuing on from my post of yesterday, Turkish journalist Burak Bekdil has published a second article in his two-part series comparing the legal and political statuses of Jerusalem and Istanbul, or more generally Israel and Turkey. This article too is … Continue reading
An amazing set of two articles, written by the journalist Burak Bekdil in the Turkish daily Hurriyet, has come to my attention. I consider them amazing because they are published in a Turkish paper, Turkey not being one of Israel’s … Continue reading