Follow me on Twitter
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
- A different Palestinian perspective on Israel, BDS, and human rights
- Sukkot 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: cancer
Another week has rushed past and it’s time for another installment of Good News Friday. We’ll start this week with some more good news from Israel’s outstanding biomedical field. Hebrew University students are working on a tiny antenna to treat … Continue reading
It’s been yet another difficult week (do we ever get any other kind?) so thank goodness it’s Friday and time for another Good News Friday installment. We’ll start with Israel’s outstanding biomedical industry. Yet another possible cure for cancer, this … Continue reading
Pesach is over and with it the mad rush to clean and cook and prepare and eat and… well, you get the picture. So it’s about time I posted another Good News Friday post. :-) This week’s installment consists of … Continue reading
One terrible week follows another, each with their own crises and tragedies. But Shabbat comes around once a week (thank G-d!) to heal our souls. In that spirit I present this week’s Good News Friday installment. UPDATE just before posting: … Continue reading
It’s been a while since I last posted a proper Good News Friday post, so it’s good to get back into the swing of things. We’ll start with green energy, or perhaps it should be considered clean-tech: Israel is teaching … Continue reading