Follow me on Twitter
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
- A different Palestinian perspective on Israel, BDS, and human rights
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Channukah
Chanukah has just begun here in Israel, and while you’re reading this we will be at our daughter’s house together with our other children and multitudes of grandchildren, lighting the candles and stuffing ourselves on assorted festive goodies. Chanukah celebrates … Continue reading
Despite the extremely unseasonable, boiling hot temperatures outside here in Israel (it hit 31°C today) (even though winter doesn’t usually set in till after Channukah), and even though it is still only November, Channukah (or Hannukah or Hanukah or Chanuka … Continue reading
It’s the last night of Channukah so what better time to watch this cute video (via the twitter feed of the Israeli Consulate in New York). Channukah same’ach, enjoy what’s left of the festival!
Another year has rolled by so quickly and Channukah has just begun here in Israel. I take the liberty or reposting what I wrote post about Channukah last year: A short history of Channukah, from Aish.com The Hebrew word Chanukah … Continue reading