Follow me on Twitter
- Reacting to the terror wave: action or inaction?
- Good News Friday
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Charles Hagel
A fascinating insight into the mindset of Chuck Hagel, the candidate for US Secretary of Defence, and by extension the motivations behind US foreign policy under Barack Obama , is brought to us by David Ignatius of the Washington Post … Continue reading
While we were splashing in the rain puddles and wallowing in the snow, life in the rest of the Middle East continued to roil with violence. Additionally political appointments with serious implications for Israel look more and more likely. Here’s … Continue reading
Following the furore over the possible nomination of Charles Hagel as US Secretary of Defence, Gil Troy in his Jerusalem Post blog writes that Israel was sandbagged in a political mugging over the nomination of Hagel: (Emphases are mine.) During … Continue reading
The news out of the White House is not encouraging for Israel and her supporters if the rumours are true that US President Obama is set to appoint Charles Hagel as Defence Secretary in place of Leon Panetta who is … Continue reading