Follow me on Twitter
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
- A different Palestinian perspective on Israel, BDS, and human rights
- Sukkot 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: computers
Another week has rushed past and it’s time for another installment of Good News Friday. We’ll start this week with some more good news from Israel’s outstanding biomedical field. Hebrew University students are working on a tiny antenna to treat … Continue reading
Since I’ve just walked in from our wonderful and much too short vacation in Venice and Rome, this is going to be a rather short Good News Friday installment, but better short than not at all! With thanks to my … Continue reading
The computer-hacking group (“hacktivists”) who call themselves “Anonymous” announced last week that they were planning a huge cyber-attack, nicknamed #OpIsrael, on Israel this Sunday, 7th April, which also happened to be (coincidentally or not) Yom Hashoah. The attack’s aim was … Continue reading
Time to dig ourselves out from under the snow and water and get ready for Shabbat with another Good News Friday post. It’s tempting to mention the amazing water level rise of the Kinneret (Sea of Galilee) in this week’s … Continue reading
Meet “Flame”, the newest and most powerful cyber-virus to hit Iranian computers, as well as many more around the Middle East. However, there is a twist in this tail tale, since the virus has apparently also infected Israeli computers, at … Continue reading