Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Another look at the Israel-Turkey reconciliation deal
- Muslims riot, attack Jews on Temple Mount; police throw out the Jews
- Israel and Turkey restore relations – peace in our time?
- Mahmoud Abbas water-libels Israel, lies as he retracts, and the EU applauds him
- Good News Friday
- Brexit Indeed! They’re out!
- Brexit – is it good for the Jews or bad?
- Combatting BDS – Should we fight it or ignore it?
- Slandering Israel – who cares about the inconvenient truth?
- The truth about the Palestinian narrative
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: corruption
The above three items may not seem to be connected but bear with me and I’ll show you how. The Israeli news (which the international media have lapped up with malicious glee) is full of the acts of vandalism and … Continue reading
Having dropped off our radar for a while, Turkey is back in the news again, with trouble brewing for Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan after he weathered the Gezi Park protests last summer. The latest round began last month with … Continue reading
A few weeks ago I wrote about the mystery surrounding the omission of Deputy FM Danny Ayalon from the Yisrael Beitenu list against the background of the resignation of the Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman. At the time there was speculation … Continue reading
For my Israeli readers I have no need to explain the background of “the Olmert case”, as the corruption trial of former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert is commonly referred to. For those of you who are not familiar with the … Continue reading