Follow me on Twitter
- Malachi Moshe Rosenfeld HY’D succumbs to his wounds after drive-by shooting
- Latest terrorism update
- Obama Advisers warn against the Iran deal which will leave it a nuclear threshold state
- Flotilla fools’ follies fizzle and flop
- ISIS terror wave hits 3 continents. When will the world wake up?
- Good News Friday
- BDS fails of the month
- Michael Oren’s bombshell: US-Israel alliance in tatters due to problematic Obama relationship
- The UNHRC publishes its Schabas Charade
- Will Israel help the Syrian Druze?
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: espionage
Not only the British are masters at perfidy. The Americans have matched British treachery in their outrageous treatment of Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard who is now entering his 30th year of imprisonment, and who just had his request for parole … Continue reading
Thanks to both Wikileaks and Edward Snowden’s massive leak of NSA secrets, we have now learned about yet another US espionage scandal. The US (and the UK) spied on the offices of Israeli Prime Ministers Ehud Olmert and Binyamin Netanyahu: … Continue reading
David Ignatius at The Washington Post has reported on shocking news about a massive Israeli intelligence failure, courtesy of our “friends” the Turks. It appears that last year, Turkey, under PM Erdogan’s leadership, blew the cover of an Israeli spy … Continue reading