Follow me on Twitter
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
- A different Palestinian perspective on Israel, BDS, and human rights
- Sukkot 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: European Union
Today is a special Friday, being erev Shabbat Hannukah, so in honour of the holiday I bring you a bumper pack of good news in today’s Good News Friday installment. My first item for this week is about yet another … Continue reading
Further to the outrageous new EU directive decreeing that there should be no dealings with any Israeli institutions, operations or projects over the pre-1967 lines – aka the 1949 Armistice Lines – a petition organized by Israel’s former Ambassador to … Continue reading
After months of investigations and inquiries, Bulgaria today announced that they have concluded that Hezbollah was behind the deadly bus bombing in Burgas last July that killed 5 Israelis and the Bulgarian bus driver. Two individuals with links to Lebanon’s … Continue reading
I’m sure you are all as staggered and as hilariously entertained as I am by the gob-smacking news that the EU is this year’s recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. I know that the Nobel committee is highly politicised, and … Continue reading
I was astounded to read of the European Union’s perfidy in declaring that they intend to pursue building and infrastructure projects in Area C of the Judea & Samaria (West Bank for short) without attempting to gain permission from Israel. … Continue reading