Follow me on Twitter
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
- A different Palestinian perspective on Israel, BDS, and human rights
- Sukkot 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- Shabbat Shalom
- Israel coordinates with Russia on Syria as Obama abandons the region
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Fajr5
Gaza operation day 21 – Hamas rockets kill Gaza civilians, mortars kill IDF soldiers, no ceasefire in sight
Today, the 21st day of Operation Protective Edge, began on a less intense note. There had been no rocket fire overnight, and although no official ceasefire had been declared, Israel had made the decision to extend the humanitarian truce while … Continue reading
In totally unsurprising news, not quite 5 days after the ceasefire went into effect, and Hamas are already re-arming: Israeli satellites have spotted Iranian ships laden with rockets for Gaza: Israeli satellites have detected a cargo vessel docked at an … Continue reading