Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- 13 year old Israeli girl murdered in her bed by Palestinian terrorist
- Another look at the Israel-Turkey reconciliation deal
- Muslims riot, attack Jews on Temple Mount; police throw out the Jews
- Israel and Turkey restore relations – peace in our time?
- Mahmoud Abbas water-libels Israel, lies as he retracts, and the EU applauds him
- Good News Friday
- Brexit Indeed! They’re out!
- Brexit – is it good for the Jews or bad?
- Combatting BDS – Should we fight it or ignore it?
- Slandering Israel – who cares about the inconvenient truth?
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: fire
After the searing exposé of the part played by a B’tselem worker in sending Palestinian land vendors to torture and even death at the hands of the Palestinian authorities, it was with some consternation that we learned of the fire … Continue reading
There has been yet another mysterious accident in Iran, this time a fire at an oil refinery in Isfahan. This continues the string of things that have gone bump in the night (or boom in the day) in Iran over … Continue reading
Continuing on with our series on actions by Israel’s dangerous (not deluded) leftists, these “activists”, colluding with local Arabs, set fire to security equipment belonging to the community of Eli in Samaria. The fire rapidly spread to the holy olive … Continue reading