Follow me on Twitter
Contact me:anneinpt at gmail dot com (replace at with @ and dot with .)
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- The Palestinians don’t want a state. They want to destroy ours
- Simchat Torah 5777 – Chag Same’ach!
- Good News Friday – Shabbat chol hamo’ed edition
- It was too good to be true
- Venahafoch Hu – UNESCO’s biased vote on Jerusalem cancelled
- Sukkot 5777 – Chag Same’ach!
- Good News Friday
- UNESCO Shmunesco: denying history one fact at a time
- Yom Kippur 5777 – Gmar Hatima Tova!
- Terror attack in Jerusalem, 2 Israelis killed, Palestinians celebrate
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Islam Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Fordo
I’ve written again and again about the stupidity, the arrogance and the malice of the Obama Administration in their rush to close a deal, any deal, with Iran which would ostensibly limit the Iranians’ ability to produce nuclear weapons, but … Continue reading
Some good news for a change: two mysterious explosions in different locations in the Middle East appear to have inflicted great damage on our enemies. A rumour that an explosion had taken place at the Fordo nuclear facility in Iran … Continue reading
In completely unsurprising news, it is revealed that the negotiations between Iran and the West on Iran’s refusal to halt its nuclear weapons program have ground to a halt. MOSCOW — High-level nuclear talks between Iran and six world powers … Continue reading