Follow me on Twitter
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
- A different Palestinian perspective on Israel, BDS, and human rights
- Sukkot 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- Shabbat Shalom
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: gas pipeline
In the last few weeks Israel’s newly-developed natural gas industry has taken several leaps forward in export proposals. In an ironic twist, Israel has begun pitching a massive natural gas pipeline to Europe – ironic because Europe is the center … Continue reading
Last week Egypt cancelled it’s long-standing gas-exporting deal to Israel, triggering a diplomatic and political crisis with grave economic implications for Israel (and possibly for Egypt too). The cancellation is not a total surprise seeing as the gas pipeline has … Continue reading