Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Good News Friday
- The perverse anti-Israel reflex of the international media indicates deep moral rot
- Border Policewoman killed, another injured, in a multi-faceted terrorist attack in Jerusalem
- Ban Ki Moon and the New York Times pile on against Israel
- Countering the next “peace” onslaught
- Guest Post: Western Islamophobia: Who Are We Kidding?
- Good News Friday – new baby edition
- International Holocaust Memorial Day: time to bash Israel again
resistance heroesterrorists murder another defenceless Israeli woman
- Tu Bishvat Higia!
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Gilad Shalit
My previous post about the upcoming release of Gilad Shalit has been keeping me very occupied. Thank you everyone for your interesting comments and the earnest exchange of views. This deal is so controversial and yet so desired by so … Continue reading
I hardly dare type the words for fear of bringing the ayin hara (evil eye) down on the whole deal. Is the Shalit deal within grasp? Saudi Arabia’s Al-Arabiya TV reported Tuesday that Egypt has made a breakthrough in its … Continue reading