Follow me on Twitter
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
- A different Palestinian perspective on Israel, BDS, and human rights
- Sukkot 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Hamas
Sadly but unsurprisingly, there has been no shortage of bad news lately and I suspect that this situation will continue. The International Criminal Court, the ICC, has gone against all precedent and broken any kind of law rule-book, in order … Continue reading
Any reader of mine will have noticed by now the number of times I’ve mentioned the anti-Israelism and even antisemitism which motivate and inform the work of many international media outlets, numerous NGOs and of course the UN. This week, … Continue reading
In stunning news just released by Israeli authorities after a gag order was lifted by court order, Hamas has been holding two Israeli citizens captive for months: Two Israeli men have been held captive In Gaza, including one in the … Continue reading
As I wrote a couple of weeks ago, ahead of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC)’s investigation of Israel’s alleged “war crimes” during Operation Protective Edge last summer, Israel went the extra mile and invited a panel of international … Continue reading
Summer time, and the sailing is easy (to paraphrase the song). As was pointed out on Twitter: Another #foolishFlotilla has come to an end. Why do they always happen during the best cruising weather? — Margie in Tel Aviv (@MargieInTelAviv) … Continue reading