Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Not quite Good News Friday
- 13 year old Israeli girl murdered in her bed by Palestinian terrorist
- Another look at the Israel-Turkey reconciliation deal
- Muslims riot, attack Jews on Temple Mount; police throw out the Jews
- Israel and Turkey restore relations – peace in our time?
- Mahmoud Abbas water-libels Israel, lies as he retracts, and the EU applauds him
- Good News Friday
- Brexit Indeed! They’re out!
- Brexit – is it good for the Jews or bad?
- Combatting BDS – Should we fight it or ignore it?
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: hi-tech
There are days, even weeks, when I feel so depressed by our situation – and I’m not talking only of the physical terror war against us but also, almost more importantly, of the propaganda war against Israel and the Jews … Continue reading
And again, despite it all, despite the devastating murders of young Israeli fathers this week, and despite another extremely serious attack today in Maale Adumim which has left a security guard fighting for his life, we must try to see … Continue reading
Since New Year’s day coincides with Friday this year, it seems all the more appropriate to write a Good News Friday installment to start the year on the right foot. Let’s start with a real feel-good story, almost miraculous in … Continue reading
So the world is melting down all around us while here in Israel, things aren’t exactly quiet and peaceful. But as I’ve mentioned many times, Shabbat is still approaching and we want to read some good news to put us … Continue reading