Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Chag Same’ach – Shvi’i shel Pesach, the 7th day of Passover
- Guest Post: If It’s darkest just before the dawn, why is it so light out there?
- Chag Kasher Vesame’ach – Happy Pesach!
- Good News Thursday – pre-Pesach edition
- Terror returns to Jerusalem: 21 hurt in bus bombing
- The loss of Jewish rights on the Temple Mount – cause and effect
- Good News Friday – Shabbat Hagadol edition
- Speaking truth to power: Hillel Neuer at the UNHRC; a Saudi TV host criticises Islam
- The occupation that isn’t
- Why is this man sitting in the Knesset?
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Jihadists
This is a guest post by Brian Goldfarb – a continuation from his previous post on the same subject from April, when Brian promised a follow-up post in which he will suggest what steps can be taken to fight BDS. … Continue reading
On Friday, three terror attacks in three very different places on three continents with very different targets and victims were carried out by ISIS or other jihadi terrorists. In Kuwait a mosque was bombed, killing at least 13; In France, … Continue reading
The Druze citizens of Israel are brave, loyal citizens who also volunteer in large numbers for service in the IDF, with many reaching high levels of command. They live mostly in the Galilee and on the Golan Heights. In the … Continue reading
After the Paris terror attacks the subject of antisemitism in Europe has come to the fore once again (if it ever went to the back burner in the first place). After a widely publicised poll showing an alarming rate of … Continue reading
The horrific terrorist murders in Paris have led to much thinking and opining about the root causes of the attacks and Muslim hostility towards the West and the Jews. The prime root cause in my humble opinion is Western denial … Continue reading