Follow me on Twitter
- Reacting to the terror wave: action or inaction?
- Good News Friday
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: journalists
One of the most desired results of any peace agreement between two countries or entities is the normalization of relations between the parties. Thus, after the Iron Curtain fell in the late 1980s, people, goods, business and trade flooded in … Continue reading
By now you will all have heard about the dreadful terrorist attack on the offices of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo in Paris on Wednesday morning. The attack differed from the usual kind of terror attack, where terrorists open fire … Continue reading
If you live outside of Israel and have been watching the news coming out of Gaza on your local TV stations, you may have been wondering how come the only pictures you have been seeing are of poor Gaza children … Continue reading
It has become increasingly clear over the years that many acts of Palestinian violence or Palestinian victimhood have been staged with careful preparation and pre-meditation by the Palestinian activists or “victims” themselves. A new video produced by an Italian photo-journalist … Continue reading