Follow me on Twitter
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
- A different Palestinian perspective on Israel, BDS, and human rights
- Sukkot 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Kassams
An unprecedented 80-rocket barrage hit Israel within the space of a few hour this evening, with 30 rockets being shot within 10 minutes: Hamas fired over 30 rockets in a ten-minute period into Israel on Monday, with hits reported in … Continue reading
Here we go again. Israel is about to release more murderous terrorists (read and be sickened) at the behest of the Americans; US Secretary of State John Kerry is quietly revving up in a corner, ready to leap into action … Continue reading
It’s time for another installment of my Good News Friday series, and since today is both Rosh Chodesh (1st of the month) and Chanukah, this week’s post will include extra goodies beyond the usual 3 items in honour of the … Continue reading
Here are some quick updates on the 7th day of Operation Pillar of Cloud: A rocket was fired at Jerusalem for the second time (the first time was on Shabbat), landing in the Gush Etzion area without causing damage or … Continue reading
Once again apologies for the lateness of this blog post. Day 6 of Operation Pillar of Cloud was marked by a decline in rocket attacks from Gaza and talk about a possible ceasefire. “Decline in rocket attacks” however is only … Continue reading