Follow me on Twitter
- Reacting to the terror wave: action or inaction?
- Good News Friday
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Likud Beitenu
At least I think so. The coalition agreement is due to be signed later today, so barring any last-minute surprises (which one can never rule out in Israel) we will have a ruling coalition in place. In the end the … Continue reading
Tzippi Livni has taken her party (alternatively called Hatnuah – which sounds like a bowel movement or a traffic jam – or the Tzippi Livni party – which sounds like the height of arrogance) into Binyamin Netanyahu’s government, becoming the … Continue reading