Follow me on Twitter
- Good News Friday
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: medicine
It seems the world is speeding up on its axis because before I look round it’s time for another Good News Friday post. We start this week’s installment with the news that has dominated Israel’s headlines this week: Maccabi Tel … Continue reading
Somehow another week has passed by and it’s time for the next Good News Friday installment. My first item concerns Israel’s burgeoning natural gas industry: Australia’s giant drilling company Woodside has signed an agreement to buy a 25% stake in … Continue reading
It’s time for another Good News Friday installment and I apologize for publishing so close to Shabbat. My first item for this week is all about Israeli researchers who have engineered a heart of gold – literally! Scientists at Tel … Continue reading