Follow me on Twitter
Contact me:anneinpt at gmail dot com (replace at with @ and dot with .)
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Simchat Torah 5777 – Chag Same’ach!
- Good News Friday – Shabbat chol hamo’ed edition
- It was too good to be true
- Venahafoch Hu – UNESCO’s biased vote on Jerusalem cancelled
- Sukkot 5777 – Chag Same’ach!
- Good News Friday
- UNESCO Shmunesco: denying history one fact at a time
- Yom Kippur 5777 – Gmar Hatima Tova!
- Terror attack in Jerusalem, 2 Israelis killed, Palestinians celebrate
- Britain suspends £25 million in aid to the Palestinians because PA funnels cash to terrorists
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Islam Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Middlesex University
Earlier this week I posted about an Israel Apartheid Week meeting at Middlesex University in London in which not only did Ken O’Keefe compare Jews to Nazis, but (h/t Richard Millett) Baroness Jenny Tonge, aka Jihad Jenny Tonge, who as … Continue reading
The annual Israel Apartheid Week (IAW) – which should be renamed Israel Apartheid Month because there’s too much hate to fit into just one week – has been taking place across campuses worldwide, and spilling over into “regular” BDS against … Continue reading