Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- 13 year old Israeli girl murdered in her bed by Palestinian terrorist
- Another look at the Israel-Turkey reconciliation deal
- Muslims riot, attack Jews on Temple Mount; police throw out the Jews
- Israel and Turkey restore relations – peace in our time?
- Mahmoud Abbas water-libels Israel, lies as he retracts, and the EU applauds him
- Good News Friday
- Brexit Indeed! They’re out!
- Brexit – is it good for the Jews or bad?
- Combatting BDS – Should we fight it or ignore it?
- Slandering Israel – who cares about the inconvenient truth?
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: PMW
Millions of words, acres of newsprint and gigabytes of bandwidth have been spent trying to explain the phenomenon of anti-Israel and anti-Jewish incitement in Muslim societies. The Israeli government, particularly Binyamin Netanyahu himself, go on and on about incitement to … Continue reading
A reader of my blog by the name of “Reality” left an excellent comment on my previous post about releasing Palestinian murderers for “peace”, which I will reproduce here (with some editing and formatting, plus added links in order to … Continue reading
Is Europe starting to wake up to the dangers of Antisemitism in its midst? In Norway a debate is under way at the highest political levels following a TV report on the findings of Palestinian Media Watch (PMW): A debate … Continue reading
This sounds like a headline that could have been written back in the 1930s, when the Mufti of Jerusalem not only incited against the Jews living in then-Mandate Palestine, but actively conspired against them and the British by supporting the … Continue reading