Follow me on Twitter
- Good News Friday
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: PMW
A reader of my blog by the name of “Reality” left an excellent comment on my previous post about releasing Palestinian murderers for “peace”, which I will reproduce here (with some editing and formatting, plus added links in order to … Continue reading
Is Europe starting to wake up to the dangers of Antisemitism in its midst? In Norway a debate is under way at the highest political levels following a TV report on the findings of Palestinian Media Watch (PMW): A debate … Continue reading
This sounds like a headline that could have been written back in the 1930s, when the Mufti of Jerusalem not only incited against the Jews living in then-Mandate Palestine, but actively conspired against them and the British by supporting the … Continue reading