Follow me on Twitter
Contact me:anneinpt at gmail dot com (replace at with @ and dot with .)
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Good News Friday
- Great news! US to withdraw from UNESCO, Israel to follow suit
- Simchat Torah 5778 – Chag Same’ach!
- Good News Friday – Shabbat Chol Hamo’ed edition
- Sukkot 5778 – Chag Same’ach!
- Hypocrisy: A state for the Palestinians but not for the Kurds or Catalonia
- Yom Kippur 5778 – Gmar Hatima Tova!
- An epic moment at the UN as former Hamas member speaks up for Israel
- The Nasty Party: Labour doubles down on antisemitism
- Three murdered in Palestinian terror attack in Har Adar
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-Israel bias anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNESCO US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: political correctness
As I wrote in my previous post, political correctness has severe consequences. The West in general, not just the British, are slaves to PC-ness and the worst possible thing that one could do to them is to accuse them of … Continue reading
Despite the protests and petitions, the hateful, hate-inspired and hate-preaching Al Quds Day rally took place in London as planned. But it did not go unmet. The British Jewish community held a strong counter-protest with some excellent speeches, and then … Continue reading
In the wake of the deadly terror rampage in Paris on Friday night, journalists and political commentators have been speaking up about the French and European intelligence failures and the political correctness that imbues government opinions which together enabled such … Continue reading