Follow me on Twitter
Contact me:anneinpt at gmail dot com (replace at with @ and dot with .)
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- The Palestinians don’t want a state. They want to destroy ours
- Simchat Torah 5777 – Chag Same’ach!
- Good News Friday – Shabbat chol hamo’ed edition
- It was too good to be true
- Venahafoch Hu – UNESCO’s biased vote on Jerusalem cancelled
- Sukkot 5777 – Chag Same’ach!
- Good News Friday
- UNESCO Shmunesco: denying history one fact at a time
- Yom Kippur 5777 – Gmar Hatima Tova!
- Terror attack in Jerusalem, 2 Israelis killed, Palestinians celebrate
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Islam Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Scuds
The New York Times reported today (Shabbat) that Israeli Air Force planes bombed a shipment of advanced Iranian surface-to-surface missiles in Syria, although reports are confused as to whether the air-strike was on Friday or Saturday, and whether it was … Continue reading
In an ominous sign of escalating tensions, Syria yesterday test-fired Scud missiles “to defend the Syrian homeland”. The Syrian Arab News Agency reported Sunday that the Syrian army has staged a live-fire drill in the eastern part of the country … Continue reading