Follow me on Twitter
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
- A different Palestinian perspective on Israel, BDS, and human rights
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: shale
Back to regular programming. A fascinating and rather optimistic article by Walter Russel Mead in the American Interest posits that Israel looks likely to emerge as an energy superpower in the near future, with all the political ramifications associated with … Continue reading
Writing in Jewish Ideas Daily, Alex Joffe discusses the new gas and shale finds in Israel and the implications of these finds for Israel’s economy and security. Are abundant natural resources a blessing, or a curse? This is the sort … Continue reading