Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Another look at the Israel-Turkey reconciliation deal
- Muslims riot, attack Jews on Temple Mount; police throw out the Jews
- Israel and Turkey restore relations – peace in our time?
- Mahmoud Abbas water-libels Israel, lies as he retracts, and the EU applauds him
- Good News Friday
- Brexit Indeed! They’re out!
- Brexit – is it good for the Jews or bad?
- Combatting BDS – Should we fight it or ignore it?
- Slandering Israel – who cares about the inconvenient truth?
- The truth about the Palestinian narrative
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Tel Aviv University
Despite the horrible week we’ve just had, or maybe because of it, I feel a need to post a Good News Friday installment this week. My first item dates back thousands of years ago: an ancient skull found in a … Continue reading
Another week has flown by and it’s time for my next Good News Friday installment. My first item for this week comes from Israel’s much-vaunted bio-medical sector. Tel Aviv University researchers have found a new way to fight ovarian cancer: … Continue reading
Time for another Good News Friday installment. We start this week with a successful tour by the band Depeche Mode: “Oh, Tel Aviv!” Depeche Mode lead singer Dave Gahan groaned Tuesday night as HaYarkon Park was transformed into a bubble … Continue reading
Unlike boring old Yom Haatzmaut, when all you can do is sing, dance, barbecue, hike and generally have fun with family and friends, Naqba Day provides all sorts of exciting possibilities to mark the historic occasion. Firstly, you can celebrate … Continue reading