Follow me on Twitter
- Malachi Moshe Rosenfeld HY’D succumbs to his wounds after drive-by shooting
- Latest terrorism update
- Obama Advisers warn against the Iran deal which will leave it a nuclear threshold state
- Flotilla fools’ follies fizzle and flop
- ISIS terror wave hits 3 continents. When will the world wake up?
- Good News Friday
- BDS fails of the month
- Michael Oren’s bombshell: US-Israel alliance in tatters due to problematic Obama relationship
- The UNHRC publishes its Schabas Charade
- Will Israel help the Syrian Druze?
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: treason
This post might be the start of an occasional (or even regular) series, but certainly there is no shortage of candidates for the Chutzpah of the Week award. This week we go for a two-fer. Or even a three-fer. The … Continue reading
As I suspected in my earlier post on the traitorous Hanin Zouabi’s disqualification from running in the upcoming elections, Israel’s leftist Supreme Court overturned the disqualification: The Supreme Court on overturned the Central Election Committee’s decision to disqualify MK Hanin … Continue reading