Follow me on Twitter
- Good News Friday
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
- Celebrate a birthday with a huge mitzva
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: truce
Operation Protective Edge Day 10: Huge terror attack foiled, temporary truce begins after rocket salvoes
Operation Protective Edge began its 10th day with an attempt by Hamas to commit a huge terror attack by infiltrating a civilian community via an enormous tunnel network with the aim of either kidnapping or murdering Israeli civilians or soldiers. … Continue reading
Operation Protective Edge Day 9: Temporary humanitarian truce and reader poll: How long will the 5 hour humanitarian truce last?
Operation Protective Edge has closed another day of intense rocket fire by Hamas terrorists on Israel, and IDF assaults on Hamas installations around Gaza. The day started, or rather ended on Tuesday evening, with the first Israeli death from Hamas … Continue reading