Follow me on Twitter
- Reacting to the terror wave: action or inaction?
- Good News Friday
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: UNIFIL
Last night we heard the sad news that St.-Sgt. Maj. Shlomi Cohen was killed by Lebanese sniper fire on the Israel-Lebanon border. An IDF soldier has been killed by cross-border gunfire from Lebanon while driving in an army vehicle on … Continue reading
A couple of items in recent days caught my eye and sparked my imagination with conspiracy theories. A mysterious blast in Southern Lebanon, near Israel’s border, was claimed by Lebanese security sources to be the result of an old unexploded … Continue reading