Follow me on Twitter
- Reacting to the terror wave: action or inaction?
- Good News Friday
- Huge wave of terror hits Israel
- Anti-Israel and anti-Jewish bias in the media and State Dept.
- The aftermath of the Sukkot terror attacks
- Simchat Torah 5776 – Chag Same’ach!
- The terror continues: double murder in the Old City of Jerusalem
- Good News Friday – Sukkot edition
- Disaster on Sukkot – Israeli couple murdered in front of their children
- EU MP: Israel has many friends, labelling Israeli goods is illegal
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Obama Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: United Nations
It’s chol Hamo’ed Sukkot and we’ve emerged from the first day of Chag with half a day to catch our breath before heading into Shabbat. The whole festival is a “time of rejoicing” so I would normally be very happy … Continue reading
Further to my previous post about the use of human rights in “lawfare” against Israel, I came across the following well-researched article by Eli E. Hertz from the excellent “Myths and Facts” website, which explains the inappropriate use of the … Continue reading
This is no post-Purim joke: UN Watch informs us today that the UN Human Wrongs Rights Council has adopted a resolution praising Ghaddafi’s human rights record in Libya! I almost choked on my cornflakes when I read this. A U.N. … Continue reading