Follow me on Twitter
- Malachi Moshe Rosenfeld HY’D succumbs to his wounds after drive-by shooting
- Latest terrorism update
- Obama Advisers warn against the Iran deal which will leave it a nuclear threshold state
- Flotilla fools’ follies fizzle and flop
- ISIS terror wave hits 3 continents. When will the world wake up?
- Good News Friday
- BDS fails of the month
- Michael Oren’s bombshell: US-Israel alliance in tatters due to problematic Obama relationship
- The UNHRC publishes its Schabas Charade
- Will Israel help the Syrian Druze?
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: WMD
The biggest and worst news of the Syrian civil war to date is the latest reports that hundreds, possibly thousands, of Syrian civilians have been killed by chemical weapons. The reports are many, varied, confusing and contradictory, as have been … Continue reading
Following is a roundup of news from the world of Jihad which all seem to tie into one another and all of which impinge on the security of both Israel and the Western world. Earlier in the week Hamas held … Continue reading
The writer and commentator Douglas Murray (who was Director of the Centre for Social Cohesion and is now a fellow of the Henry Jackson Society), is an amazingly forthright and courageous defender of Israel who frequently writes columns and opinion … Continue reading