Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Chag Same’ach – Shvi’i shel Pesach, the 7th day of Passover
- Guest Post: If It’s darkest just before the dawn, why is it so light out there?
- Chag Kasher Vesame’ach – Happy Pesach!
- Good News Thursday – pre-Pesach edition
- Terror returns to Jerusalem: 21 hurt in bus bombing
- The loss of Jewish rights on the Temple Mount – cause and effect
- Good News Friday – Shabbat Hagadol edition
- Speaking truth to power: Hillel Neuer at the UNHRC; a Saudi TV host criticises Islam
- The occupation that isn’t
- Why is this man sitting in the Knesset?
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Yemen
We have had enough disaster, war, strife, and doom and gloom in the last few days and weeks to last us a lifetime. But now Purim is here and it’s time to celebrate! The festival began at sundown this evening … Continue reading
Recent events in the Middle East, together with the incomprehensible decisions by President Obama and his Administration, make it apparent that the President has completely lost the plot in the Middle East. Even the Obama-admiring New York Times admits that … Continue reading
In my previous post I quoted from a very long essay by Michael Doran in Mosaic Magazine on Obama’s strategy in the Middle East, concentrating on Iran. Here, the article talks about Obama’s relations with Israel: To the Israelis, who … Continue reading
In Yemen, which was not exactly a stable country let alone an advanced or democratic one, the Iranian-backed Houthi rebels have marched in and taken over in a coup that has caused an outcry in Yemen and has seen local … Continue reading