Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Another look at the Israel-Turkey reconciliation deal
- Muslims riot, attack Jews on Temple Mount; police throw out the Jews
- Israel and Turkey restore relations – peace in our time?
- Mahmoud Abbas water-libels Israel, lies as he retracts, and the EU applauds him
- Good News Friday
- Brexit Indeed! They’re out!
- Brexit – is it good for the Jews or bad?
- Combatting BDS – Should we fight it or ignore it?
- Slandering Israel – who cares about the inconvenient truth?
- The truth about the Palestinian narrative
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Tag Archives: Yemen
We have had enough disaster, war, strife, and doom and gloom in the last few days and weeks to last us a lifetime. But now Purim is here and it’s time to celebrate! The festival began at sundown this evening … Continue reading
Recent events in the Middle East, together with the incomprehensible decisions by President Obama and his Administration, make it apparent that the President has completely lost the plot in the Middle East. Even the Obama-admiring New York Times admits that … Continue reading
In my previous post I quoted from a very long essay by Michael Doran in Mosaic Magazine on Obama’s strategy in the Middle East, concentrating on Iran. Here, the article talks about Obama’s relations with Israel: To the Israelis, who … Continue reading
In Yemen, which was not exactly a stable country let alone an advanced or democratic one, the Iranian-backed Houthi rebels have marched in and taken over in a coup that has caused an outcry in Yemen and has seen local … Continue reading